Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Talent Show Accesseries?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    does anybody have the talent show accesseries? do you think that they are worth getting on sale? I dont think that i would have got them for full price... but they are on sale and I just cant resist the cute little headset!! heeheehee!!!
    ARe they well made? any thought on this set????
    thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have this. It's not my favorite, but Nicki thinks it's cute. It seems to be pretty well made. I don't think it was worth 28.00 (its original price), but for 16.00, and with free shipping, I guess it's not too bad. There are quite a few pieces to it. I'd probably give it a B.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's worth getting with the sale price. The accessories could be used with a lot of different outfits, and the headset is darling. It's not at the same level as some of the historical accessory sets, but the quality is still good.

    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •